Here at Beta LAYOUT, all our efforts are devoted to providing you, our customer, with a consistently high level of quality. This high standard is achieved by the careful selection and monitoring of our suppliers. All customer comments or queries are taken into consideration to fine tune our service.
Unfortunately, PCBs cannot simply be bought off-the-shelf. If you are aware of the many stages required in the production of a PCB, you will know that it is indeed a long and complex process.
||Mounting holes & pinning
||Brushing / Copper plating
||Brushing & plating
||Electroless copper plating
||Brushing / resist
||Hot Air Levelling
||Tin lead Plating
||Final quality checks
98% of our PCBs are to our customers' satisfaction. It is our top priority to rectify the remaining 2%. If you are not satisfied with your boards, please call us on ++27 (0)21 691-7499
Your boards will then be remade, free of charge, on the next available panel.
The high standard of our products and services has been confirmed by an independent, external source. Beta LAYOUT Ireland & Beta LAYOUT GmbH Germany have both been ISO 9001 certified and ISO 14001 certified!
You can download our ISO9001 Certification by clicking on the following links:
The UL quality mark is assigned from the “Underwriter Laboratories” only after a strict and supervised procedure - making this quality mark an extremely important characteristic for product security in the USA and Canada. PCB-POOL® customers can now also take advantage of this distinguished quality mark within the prototype range - particularly if the final product is to be used or rolled-out in the United States or Canada.